Summery

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Quarter Life Crisis?

Hey all, I'm writing this post when I should be finishing my essay for geography class. I guess I just need to vent a little before I go on. I had class today and I woke up feeling miserable as heck, I didn't go to bed until 1am and I had promised myself to go to bed early so I'd be fresh for the next day. The reason I didn't want to though was that I knew that once I got up I'd have to go through the same routine I go through everyday in my life. Wake up, school, go home, eat dinner, homework.

Every single day I've been doing this for a year now! I know university is supposed to help me find a fulfilling career after graduation but looking at the current economy, even the smartest of undergraduates and beyond that still have trouble finding work after. I know it sounds like I'm complaining but I don't want to waste my life doing something I hate from 9-5 everyday until I die, and that's if I even find work after post secondary! There's got to be more out there for everyone, not just for me.

I can't say I hate school though, I've met so many awesome people and I've learned a whole lot from programming to allele frequencies in different populations but will it be worth it int he end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...