Summery

Thursday 14 March 2013

Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Review


Ta dah! Another review for all my blog chicas and chicos. The item of interest: Maybelline's The Rocket Volume Express Mascara!

The Rocket claims it will give your lashes 8 times more volume all the while leaving no clumps! That sounds like lash heaven to me! Upon first opening it I felt like the formula was really wet. I've had some bad experiences with wet mascara formulas (since they made my lashes droop) but I'm extremely impressed with this one! True to its word, it volumizes your lashes like no other, I don't think I've ever tried another mascara that makes my eyes so Jessica Rabbit like! It's lengthening ability is pretty good as well, under-endowed lashes will get a kick out of this mascara! If what you're looking for is drama, The Rocket scores a perfect 10!

What the brush head looks like, it's not silver! My camera flash was on ^_^"

Though the wand is relatively big, it has small bristles that really helps when you want to add some va-vavoom to your bottom lashes. The wand is half the magic in a good mascara so kudos to you Maybelline for this one! The lasting power is amazing as well! A whole day without any flakes makes me smile with glee! To nit pick about its down sides, The Rocket does sometimes clump a tad, but it's not very noticeable and easily fixed with a lash comb!

You can find this mascara in any drugstore ranging from around 5 - 9 dollars (which is a fair price). The packaging is quite cute, tapered on both ends with a blue and pink color scheme. I like!

For sure a recommend! If you wanna glamorize a night out, or just look fabulous on a day to day basis, go for the gold...or...erm...the blue with The Rocket!

Thanks for reading and ciao for now~! <3

4 comments:

  1. Great review. I actually just purchased this the other day, and I'm really excited to try it out. Glad this works great for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you made a wise decision getting this baby~
      works like magic and makes your eyelashes super voluminous~

      Delete
  2. I love this mascara too :) I haven't tried many drugstore mascaras but this one is brilliant!

    Lovely review x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! glad to meet a fellow rocket enthusiast :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...